Sunday, August 7, 2011

How do i become a games graphics designer?

Im a 14 year old female and ever since i can remember, art has been my world. I draw when im at home, at school, on the bus to school and sometimes i'll stay up a little later to draw. but now i really want to see if their are any jobs out there that would like me to become their games graphic designer. my favourite video game is kingdom hearts and i would love to, one day, design characters for them if the series continues! I'm doing my GCSE's at the moment and i get above average in most of my academic subjects, but i get A*'s for art, iv also got an art scholarship (which i got in year 7) I'm also worried that my GCSE grades wont be high enough for me to be accepted, do you need a GCSE in ICT to do graphic designing because I hate ICT (mainly because of the organisation of data, which is boring) so is it possible i might be able to become a graphics designer?

No comments:

Post a Comment