Thursday, August 11, 2011

Drag and drop in PowerPoint?! Interactive Whiteboard effect?!?

I'm doing A Level ICT and need to create an interactive product using Microsoft PowerPoint. It's the first time my sixth form are doing this particular task and so we have been thrown in the deep end and have to work out how to use such a simple program to make an interactive product. I have chosen to make mine for school children aged around 4-6, based on the maths curriculum in the UK for this age group. I want to include various activities in my interactive product like drag and drop, possibly dot to dot (shapes) and any other interesting interactive activities which children would potentially partake in. I really need help on how I can create drag and drop in PowerPoint ~ do I need to use macros and codes etc?! Please help, and any other ideas or advice to make a good interactive product would be much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment