Friday, August 12, 2011

I Can't Decide Whether This Is a Good Thing or a Bad Thing...?!?

Well basically, I'm bi, i think, well all i know is that i am attracted to girls so don't try and tell me otherwise :) and there is this girl in my year who i really really like, i have absolutely no idea, she's not one of the amazingly stunning 'popular girls' she's just very down to earth and just normal, anyways i really like her for whatever reason and we used to only have like 2 lessons together, which was good cause i didn't have to see her every day and be like tormented by how much i like her, and then i got transfered out of her ICT and she got transferred out of my PE and we had no lessons together... so i could concentrate on something other than how much i like her for a little while, but anyways now, I'm back in her ict group she's back in some of my pe classes and now we have biology chemistry physics citizenship ICT PE and something else together.... so like 2 lessons a day, and I'm very distracted... but its kinda good cause i obviously like being around her but bad cause I'm distracted by her at the same time... I'm not 100% sure what my question is, i think i have a few really, what should i do...? ignore how i feel? :/ and also in chemistry today, basically i looked up at her and she was like looking at me, and then when she saw me looking at her she looked away again, (like from across the room this is) and then, i like looked up again like a few seconds later and she was looking back at me again so i kinda giggled, then she giggled and smiled at me and it was really cute... and thats not normally a thing for a person to do right, just like a random person? is it? oh well yeah sorry about the essay, any answers/advise/whatever are greatly appreciated! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment