Saturday, August 6, 2011

Should I get the a Xymox ID Pad or should I get the Ram Pad?

I already have the invader V3 and i love it!!!!! But, I looking for another drum pad to fall in love with because despite all the pros of a invader V3, I most of the time cant tell the difference between me hitting the rim and doing a rim-shot on the pad. And the Ram Pad has a nice metal rim but it will destroy my sticks because it is metal. But on the other hand the xymox ID Pad doesn't have a rim at all and it has a snare sound which none of my pads currently have right now and it is removable so i can have a good pad that has a snare and a hollow articulate sound or a pad that has a rim and feels like a drum and uses an actual drum head that is closer to the drum feel that i feel you can possibly get. So im stuck on which one to get. Also, my friends all have the xymox and love it except that one of my friends has it with the removable snare cartiage and sometimes when you hit it really hard it comes right out from under it.So plzzzzzz help me!!!! Im so stuck!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment