Sunday, August 7, 2011

Pearly Penile Papules?

So this girl that I met want to have sex with me, but usually I try to avoid sex because my doc. Diagnosed me with PPP if you don't know what that is look it up, they are small bumps around the rim of the head of the penis. They are not contagious! And is nowhere near an STD some cases are bad where the entire rim is covered with PPP but mine are not that noticeable when just looking at my erect penis with an obvious eye. However, how do I even begin to have this conversation with her, my ex was understanding and it didn't bother her, but everyone is different, I'm scared that once I say hey, I gotta tell you bout bump on penis, that she's gonna leave and tell everyone. So please help I'm trying to live a normal as possible life, but this keeps getting in the way. So please tell me how I should go about telling her

No comments:

Post a Comment